19 June 2009

Linky Love ~ The New to Me Edition

Just when I think that I know most of the bloggers who write about home and share their decorating and DIY projects, I run across a whole new crop of talented ladies who are new-to-me. Here's a few that I found this week.

photo: pewter+sage

Summer foyer makeover
(How I wish I had a transom window!) - pewter+sage

China cabinets into a potting bench transformation ~ The Old White Cottage

Beautiful balcony makeover ~ Hirondelle Rustique

Chair recover-y ~ Life in the Fun Lane

This "studio" is inspiring me to create my own creative space ~ Farmgirl Paints

~~~~~~~~~~

For all of you magazine junkies, you can purchase those discounted magazine subscriptions through Southern Living at Home through the end of next week. Our rep, Carmella, has offered my readers an additional 10% discount on all subscriptions (and any other SLAH products). That makes these subscriptions only $17.95 and some of them are for 2 years! Killer deals.

There are also some really fantastic products that you pick up at huge discounts (over 70% off!!!) if you spend $29.95 (magazines count).

Side note: Some of you mentioned that when you went to purchase subscriptions and other items, that the discount wasn't showing up and it looked like you were paying full price. NO WAY! Here's how it works...When you make your selections, they are going to come up at full price. Once you submit your order, Carmella will adjust the prices and send you a revised order confirmation BEFORE your credit card is billed. Make sense? If not, ask any questions. Carmella will get back to you.

~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure you get your name entered for our giveaway from farmhouse wares. The contest will be open through Monday. You can also get 10% off at farmhouse wares if you use code ASPTL609 by Saturday, June 20th.

13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Can't wait to read the one about the potting bench. :) Thanks for sharing!

Runner Mom said...

These look cool! Thank you!! What do you know about cloches?? Been reading about them on another blog. Just wondering where you can find them!

Hugs,
Susan

Farmgirl Paints said...

Hi Kimba,
Thanks for the shout out. I really appreciate it:) Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh cool! You've given me new blogs to read. {{hugs}}

Kate Riley said...

Kimba, you rock as always. Thanks for directing us to even more inspirational folks. I am in love, serious love, with that china hutch turned potting bench, and was very fond of the other links as well. Great post.

When do you need your article for next week? It's a goodie.

Kate

Sarah said...

OMG! I can't believe this..me, on your blog!??!! I think I'm going to faint...ok, breathe! Wow, Kimba, thank you so much. This is truly an honor. I'm a huge fan of yours.

I know 2 of the other ladies you posted about and they are great gals with a lot of talent. It feels so wonderful to be among such amazing company.

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you for being such an inspiration. You just made my month:)

Sarah said...

Ps. I forgot to tell you...great minds think alike. I have the same Tree and Leaves clip art book/cd...was just blogging about it today for some invitations I did. I made my own DIY botanical prints too (for our guest room). I looove how yours turned out - just gorgeous:)

~Allie~ said...

IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND TO LEAVE ME A COMMENT ON MY PAGE AND TELL ME..PLEASE..HOW TO GET A CUSTOM SIGNATURE ON YOUR BLOG?! thanks.. it's driving me crazy trying to figure it out! LOL

Unknown said...

Kimba, thank you so much to you and all your readers for your wonderful comments!!! They absolutely made our day. I cannot believe how kind and sweet everyone in blog land is as I get acquainted with more and more talented ladies. Thanks again~

Richella Parham said...

Thank you for another good list of links to check out, Kimba!

By the way, I think it's so nice of you to do this. It's a way for you to introduce us to cool new sites, and it's a way for those sites to get a shout-out that really means something. Because you've shared so much of your real self with us here, people really do care what you recommend.

The Runyans said...

love that potting bench. i bought one a long time ago at an estate sale for 10 dollars. i CAN'T wait to put it up at the house!!!!!!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Ok now more blogs to check out

Cheri
www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com

Photographer Sydney said...

Hi Kimba,

Your blog makes me really smile..