17 May 2009

Sunday Morning



God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.



Psalm 46: 1-3


photo: Dru! on flickr

7 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Melissa Miller said...

Very nice. :)
Have a blessed Sunday.

Richella Parham said...

One of my favorite passages. Thank you for such a thoughtful photo to go with it. Blessings to you.

Mimi Elise said...

thats a great picture!

Suzann said...

Lovely scripture and photo.

I am Mom said...

I love when scripture reminds us of His power - and that the earth is His...under Him...under His authority
thank you!

Kelli said...

I need to underline this verse in my Bible because I was just praising him today for being ever-present. Thank you for sharing.

abeachcottage said...

nice scripture

blessings

Sarah