24 April 2009

Linky Love

photo: Rare and Beautiful Treasures


Drop cloth chair bows: Rare and Beautiful Treasures

DIY lumberyard project: Downhome DIY

She says it better than I ever could: Pensieve

Making a bench from a coffee table: Unnecessary Necessities

New life for a tired old headboard: It's the little things that make a house a home

Burlap coffee chair: My Sweet Savannah

Two window treatment ideas here and here: Ask Kari & Kijsa

Spray paint love: Creations by Kara

Faux vintage grain sack: Our Suburban Cottage

Two play kitchens made from roadside finds here and here: Out of The Crayon Box

Drop cloth drapes: The Handmade Housewife





11 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

trish said...

Hi Kimba,
Thanks so much for posting your "Linky Love". I always enjoy visiting other bloggers and seeing their creations. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Kimba! And the super cute ideas. Lovin' the drop cloth chair tie, but then again I'm a little taken with drop cloths lately :) I always love reading your linky love feature!

-Hayley

Erin Southwell said...

Wow, thank you for featuring my photo and chair bows! How fun!

Kate Riley said...

Oooh wow, great post. I love feelin' all the love for fellow bloggers. PS LOVE your blog. I added you to my daily reads this morning. Ciao !

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Lots of fun ones to check out. :)

Quoizel tiffany lamps said...

That is such a great idea thanks for the post.

Karla said...

Kimba! Thanks so much for including me in this! Glad you like the bench!! :)

Have a great day!

~Karla @ It's The Little Things...

Southern Fried Gal said...

Love it when you share the best of what you are seeing out there! I hope to get some of my big projects wrapped up so I can get back to the fun stuff!

Jill GG said...

Oh I love those spray painted plates... I've been thinking of doing a plate wall, that would be so easy and inexpensive! Love it!

Amy said...

Pure yumminess, Kimba! Ahh. . . I could stare at these pictures all day! Great ideas!!

The Runyans said...

awesome awesome!

i did something crazy and stained my longaberger baskets, but they turned out gorgeous!