08 March 2009

Sunday Morning

photo credit: Nicholas T

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:28-30

13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Anonymous said...

You had no idea how much I needed to hear that....

Thank you.

Runner Mom said...

Simply beautiful! Have a wonderful, relaxed day!

Love ya,
susan

jennykate77 said...

Great verse...it always brings me peace. Thanks for posting.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday.

Lana said...

Beautiful. Thank you!

These Are The Days said...

I love that scripture and the picture is beautiful.

I am Mom said...

wonderful verse to share and beautiful picture - I don't get to see scenes like that in my area of Southern Cali!

Linda C said...

This is a great verse and beautiful photo! I need reminded of this verse often.
Worry and trying to fix things myself --need to drop it at the cross and lean on Him.

He's calling to us--"come on, it's not hard- let me take your burden and carry it for you...guess what-- I know how it will turn out:)"

I enjoy reading your blog- many cool posts and encouragement from the Word...I am there:)
Just signed as a follower of yours especially since you are a follower of Him:)

Thanks,
Linda C

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

You're new look is awesome!

~Kim

Kori said...

I knew I came here today for a reason. Thank you Kimba.

Jennifer said...

Have Sunday to you - and have a great week as well!

By the way, lovin' the new look!!

Anonymous said...

just to say thank you for the spray paint idea .i went to the dollar tree sat. and only one little bird on the shelf he came home with me . i also went to good will and pick up some neat vases. the vases look so great on my piano,the white on my walnut piano looks great.

{oc cottage} said...

And who is weary and burdened these days? Thank God, for Jesus! (Boy, that sure sounds dunmb;)

m ^..^

Tealady said...

What a beautiful post! And I've enjoyed seeing all the wreaths, too. You are very inspiring!

All the best, Lana @ Showers of Blessings