01 March 2009

Sunday Morning



Create in me a clean heart, O God;
and renew a right spirit within me.


Psalm 51:10

16 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Caroline said...

That is a WONDERFUL verse.

CRICKET said...

I am not religious but this spoke to me this morning. Thank you and hope your day is beautiful!

Deidra said...

Beautiful! Again. ; )

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I really neede this today! I'm going on a fast to get closer to Him. Thanks for the encouragement.

{oc cottage} said...

Thankfully, He can!

M ^..^

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Amen! Linda

Connie said...

inspirational...love the photo too.

Gretchen said...

Hey Kimba!
I am doing a series on paint this week and wanted to make sure it was okay if I linked my readers to your post about painting furniture at the end of the week.

Have a wonderful day!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

I love this verse.

Lana said...

It made me start singing the Keith Green song. :)

Unknown said...

Aww, you just brought back vivid memories of singing the song based on this verse at summer church camp during my youth. Love it and love the fact that it's now stuck in my head. Thank you!

Unknown said...

I love, love, love that verse. Such promise.
Beautiful and appropriate picture!

Anonymous said...

wonderful post and wonderful picture...

Anonymous said...

wow this spoke to me to, you seem to find the best ones...

thanks for making me feel better

Sarah

Jennifer P. said...

I always love your simple Sunday posts!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love all of your blog but your Sunday posts are my favorites. :)