22 February 2009

Sunday Morning

photo credit: lexdennphotography


Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.

He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

My salvation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.

Psalm 62: 5-8

16 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Danielle , Alberta, Canada said...

It is 5:30 am where I am, I have been sleepless all night. Thank you for the psalm. Danielle

Caroline said...

I always look forward to your Sunday morning post!

Kitty Scraps said...

Another lovely Sunday post, thank you Kimba!

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

What a great post! Thank you! It's been a trying week here and today didn't start out the best with another sick child headed to the doctor. Three doctor visits in 10 days is a little trying! This verse really reminds me that He is in control.

Heart2Heart said...

Thanks for this amazing post! I needed it since hubby is away traveling and I need to rely on God at this time!

Love Kat >^..^<

Ruthanne said...

He is my rock and my refuge!

Unknown said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I keep it written on a(very worn)piece of paper in my wallet for moments when I may need it!(There have been many, hece the wear on the paper!) I assumed I would eventually stumble upon it one sunday morning on your blog! So glad I did :)

Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

and by "hece", I mean "hence"!

Christi said...

thanks i needed that this morning.

Anonymous said...

What a great verse. Thank you so much!

Lizzy Bee said...

The word of the Lord really is living and powerful, isn't it?

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you this is beautiful!

Suzann said...

This post has moved my deeply. Thank you.

Jen said...

Amen!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Very nice...photo and Psalm, thanks.

Amy said...

This is the second time in 2 days that I've heard/read this passage. That always means something.