20 February 2009

Linky Love

I'm a little early this week because these ladies are way more inspirational than I am right now.


Operation: Make a Chalkboard from Full House. oo la la!



Viv from Ish & Chi showed how a little wallpaper can make a dramatic statement inside a cabinet. Stunning!



If you love silhouettes, Karen from Alkemie has put together a collection of silhouette photographs that will surely make you squeal with delight.




post signature

34 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Unknown said...

Wow, those are fabulous! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

LOVE all of them! I would love to try the wallpaper trick somewhere. Thanks for the great finds!

Sarah Mae said...

Kimba, I really like the wallpaper in the cabinet - it looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Man, all of these are fabulous! Thanks for sharing, I love finding new blog inspiration!

Unknown said...

great ideas. mishelle

Amber Filkins said...

I've seen that chalkboard picture this week too! I can't remember if it was on Country Living or Flickr or BHG though. :)

Love that wallpaper trick! I'll definitely have to try that in my china hutch. It's all white just like that.

Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

GREAT POST BLOG FRIEND

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Deidra said...

Cool wallpaper!

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Wow - very inspiring. I can't decide if I like the chalkboard or the wallpaper better. They're both great.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Love them all-very creative girls!

Ruthanne said...

I love the chalkboard!

trish said...

Those are great links! Thanks for posting them. I am heading right over to the wallpaper cabinet!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

The Howe Family said...

I was just contemplating using some pretty contact paper to back an open shelf in the kitchen - wondering if it will work? Worth a try seeing how that cabinet with wallpaper turned out!

Full House said...

Wow I am honored that you would want to share my little project.

You made me day because some of your nice readers have stopped by and made some nice comments.

Thanks and I can't wait to come back and read your blog.

Christina

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Thanks - I especially love the silhouettes! Yeah

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Ooooohhhhh...I am seriously drooling over that chalkboard and the sillhouettes. I'm off to check out those links...thanks!

Janice said...

Just visiting from Blessed Nest and I have enjoyed what I see here. Looks like you have some fun ideas to use. Thanks for letting me peek.

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

I always dig your linky loves! I gotta go check them out further, now.
~Misti

These Are The Days said...

Those are all so great, thanks for always sharing your 'finds' otherwise I'd never see them. Have a great weekend Kimba.

These Are The Days said...

Those are all so great, thanks for always sharing your 'finds' otherwise I'd never see them. Have a great weekend Kimba.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those are all so wonderful! I love those silhouettes.

Thanks Kimba!

Jen

Alkemie said...

Hi Kimba, these are great inspirations! THank you for the shout out. I really love the frame of the chalkboard and the wallpapered shelves as well.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Karen O.

SoBella Creations said...

I love the chalk board.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the great links! I just got some gorgeous wallpaper at Target on clearance today. The hubby wanted to know what I was going to do with it and I honestly couldn't tell him. Now I may have an answer. That cabinet is beautiful!!!

 Viv said...

Thank you so much for including my little cabinet amongst these other great projects.

I've had some wonderful comments left on my blog from your readers. Thank you! :)

Great blog!

Viv xx

Tanya said...

i love linky love!

Unknown said...

I love the wall paper in the cabinet - such and easy thing, but with stunning results.

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Thanks for the great links--I always love what you share. Have a good weekend!

Tim said...

Hey there! I have seen the name of your blog on many of my followers sites for some time now. Decided today finally to come and check you out and glad I did. You have a great blog, and I will be honored to follow along in your families journey if its ok with you.

Please feel free to stop in and visit Fort Thompson anytime. We love having visitors, especially those who become followers because our followers are friends.

God Bless your Family.

wife.mom.nurse said...

Love those decorating ideas! I am a big fan of chalkboard paint! Fun!

Lisa said...

Love all your ideas

Anonymous said...

So pretty!
Thanks for sharing ;-)

smiles,
kayellen

dmvoccola said...

Great choices for Linky Love. I love them all--especially that blackboard!

Wendy said...

Those are all fabulous! Thanks for sharing!