07 February 2009

Linky Love - The BlissDom Edition

As you are reading this, I am in Nashville getting my Bliss on! I'm sure that I'm having a wonderful time and I'll be sure to share it all with you when I return. In the meantime, here are a few posts from bloggers that I'll be meeting there.



Hillary from The Dunham Diaries did some fantastic wall art using an overhead projector. Brilliant!



Lots of DIY ideas for Valentine's Day from We Are THAT Family.



A stunning staircase makeover from Living Life Creatively.


post signature

22 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

The wall murals done with a projecter turned out great. It makes and artist out of anyone.

Sarah Mae said...

OH, how I wish I was there...

next year baby, next year...

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

LOVE the stairs!

Wendy said...

I so wish I could be at Blissdom. Soak it up for me, will ya? Hopefully next year. ;-)

Flor Larios Art said...

Those stairs, I love!
The one in my house is similar but is all dark wood with mosaic tiles.
Wood and ceramic together look spectacular!

Letti said...

The stairway is beautiful.

sweet momma luv u said...

Those stairs are just stunning!!
Looks like I need to get rid of my carpet and lay down some hardwood floors.

Enjoy BlissDom!!
What is it?
:)

Joanna said...

Beautiful stairs! Really makes a statement.

Have fun!

Holly said...

I AM SOO INSPIRED!!! Those stairs have got to be the most fabulous thing EVER!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, we truly are all jealous...there's always next year!

The stairs are beautifully done!

Blessings,

Leslie :))

Unknown said...

Great stuff! Those stairs - wow!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I am in love with those stairs!!!

Jen

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

OK, well it seems like most people were all aglo about the stairs (as I am), but I can't tell you how much you made my day by linking to my playroom! What a fun treat! And I was super excited to meet you today!
Thanks again and please keep in touch!
Hillary

Emily said...

I love the staircase!!!

CONTEST on my blog!

Ilena said...

LOVE that staircase!!

dmvoccola said...

Thank you so much for noticing my stairs! I am doing the shake-your-hands-wildly-with-your-mouth-hanging-open look right about now! I will now go check out the other featured links. You've made my day and quite possibly my month, Kimba. :)

~CC Catherine said...

Totally am loven that staircase., the black/white reminds me of the wallpaper on my blog! ;) What a grand time you must have had on this trip! ~CC Catherine

Heathahlee said...

How have I missed all these posts!?! I have some catching up to do!

Unknown said...

Hi Kimba, thanks for the links, they'll help to fill the void while you're away! I hope you're having a great time.

Maureen said...

Those stairs are incredible.

megan said...

Those stairs are to die for!!

Anna Maria Junus said...

I love that staircase! It's so unique and yet old world.

I'll have to remember it for the day when I have my own home.