22 November 2008

Simply Saturday

Loads of linky goodness this week for Simply Saturday.

Thanksgiving Inspiration

Grams - Thanksgiving tree

My Insanity - Gratitude tree

High Heels and a Sippy Cup - Thankful signage

SER.EN.DIP.I.TY - Milestones tablecloth

Skip To My Lou - Aromatic garland

Christmas Inspiration

Kari & Kijsa - Recycling pumpkins for winter

Day in the Life - An easy gift

Inspired Ideas - Glittered snowflake ornaments

Christmas Traditons

Keeper of the Chocolates - Family traditions

This Place Called Home - Nativity for the kids

Projects

Trey and Lucy - Embellished barn star

Making This Home - Personalized magazine files


The winner of a fabulous clutch purse from Red Ruby Rose is BiteofPumpkinPie

post signature

11 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Tanya said...

oh my goodness i might pee my pants! i can't believe my christmas barn star made the list! thanks kimba!

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Oh how exciting to see Making This Home listed today. I already have four tabs with other people's ideas ready to read.
Katie

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Great links!

Suzann said...

holy Links Batman! So many great things to see today. Thanks!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I think there's a typo... The winner of the purse was supposed to say PamperingBeki.

You should double check that.

Haha!

Great list of activities!!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

LOVE THESE....what is the link for the gratitude tree?

Sallie said...

Thank you for all the great ideas. I love that Barn Star idea and I don't really like barn stars! I will definitely do that as an alternate to my boring old wreath.

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks for adding me to your linky goodness, Kimba! I'm off to check out all these great ideas . . .

Amy said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for adding me to your list! I love reading all the ideas you find every Saturday.

Thanks Kimba!

kari and kijsa said...

So many fun ideas!! Ooh we can't wait to be inspired!! thanks for the great link!! we are so excited our fun pumpkin snowman made the list!!!

Have a great day!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Kate said...

I just love new links! Thanks for the list