28 September 2008

Sunday Morning



The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they display knowledge.

Psalm 19:1,2

14 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Beth at Aunties said...

Kimba,
I enjoy your Sunday post so much. Thank You!
Beth

duchess said...

Happy Sunday Morning, Kimba.
I love your little verses that help put me in the right frame of mind to head to church.
Thanks.

Darlene said...

Thank you Kimba for sharing a great Sunday verse with us.

Virginia said...

Thanks for sharing the Glory of God with all your visitors.
Not only you have great talent, you also love the Lord. Double blessings for all who read your post.

Kris said...

beautiful picture, beautiful message. God is good all of the time.

nikkicrumpet said...

Gorgeous photo...and an inspiring quote! Have a blessed Sunday!

Heathahlee said...

These verses remind me of seeing the stars in rural Tasmania. So, so breathtaking! Thank you for reminding me!

heather said...

That is a really great Sunday thought. Thanks!

GeonHui's Bakery said...

I love this verse! It reminds me of the song by Pat Brown called None Compare. Great song, if you haven't heard of it you should check it out.

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Kimba! I love that scripture, I think it may be the same one I posted for Sunday! How funny is that, we must be on the same wave length! Have a wonderful day!
Debbie

Victoria said...

These are some of my favorite verses that I committed to memory when I was a teenager. I still enjoy quoting them!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Hi there - if I am planning a party...need to know when...yipee!

Beth at Aunties said...

Kimba,
I linked you to my post today concerning one of your Saturday posts a few weeks back. I hope it is alright.

Beth

{oc cottage} said...

Amen!

M ^..^