21 September 2008

Sunday Morning






For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord.

Ephesians 5: 8,9

7 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Virginia said...

Living in the Light of Christ reminds us we need to be a shining example of a Christ like life.
Thanks for reminding and sharing with us.
Blessings, Virginia

Bo said...

Thanks for the lovely Sunday morning post...Have a glorious day!
;-) Bo

Darlene said...

I always enjoy your Sunday morning posts....thank you Kimba!

Stef said...

I just wrote these verses down this morning. It is similiar to the one I put on my blog today-Col 1:10. :)

You have inspired me to start Sunday morning verse posts. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing scripture on your blog!

Maureen said...

Beautiful post...

I posted a link to you on my blog - you have been a spray paint inspiration!

Maureen

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Beautiful verse for his glorious creation.