17 August 2008

Sunday Morning


Trust in the Lord with all of your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3: 5-6

9 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Carry Grace said...

I love this verse. Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

morning Kimba, just catching up I've been away for a couple of days, love the roadside flowers, a great idea, I'm going to have a go at that

and great blog links, love the round up you do of things you've found, it's great for me because I seem to miss a lot of stuff and you know never have enough time...blah blah blah, this way I just surf on in...

Sarah

Connie said...

I adore the look at your blog! I'll be back to visit.
~Connie

Anonymous said...

Kimba, Sending blessings to you this beautiful Sunday. Love that verse and your song.

Jeanne

Nancy Hood said...

amen~

nikkicrumpet said...

Hope you had a brilliant day!

Whitney said...

Such a wonderful Truth. Love the blog! :)

The Beauty Bargainista said...

One of my favorite verses! I think that sometimes we try to use our reason to make Gods plan make sense to us. This makes us realize, its not our understanding, but our Faith that makes us strong in the God that we serve! :) Have a great rest of your weekend!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, I needed just THIS today (Monday). So glad I read back to Sunday! Blessings to you. :)