29 August 2008

My Baby

My dear baby boy,



You are my little adventurer.



You make me laugh every day.



You will clearly be a brilliant scientist someday. I swear that wasn't a set-up.



You have the cutest dimples on the face of the planet and now you are two.

How is that possible? There has clearly been a blip in the space/time continuum.

Happy Birthday, baby boy!

post signature

37 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Happy birthday to your little guy!

~ Sarah

Deb said...

He's beautiful. Enjoy him. They grow up way too quickly. Happy Birthday to him.

Mrs. B said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little guy! How is it that baby boys know just how to tug at their mama's heartstrings? Hope you enjoyed his birthday too!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to a cutie!

Darlene said...

He is just so cute!!! Happy birthday little man!!

Bo said...

From his smile you can tell he's one well loved and happy boy. Happy 2nd birthday little guy!
;-) Bo

Blogger said...

Happy Birthday to a real live cutie patootie!!! Love his smile!!!

Bella :)

Kitty Scraps said...

He's a cutie pie!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday!! He's such a cutie!!!

Julie said...

Kimba what a cutie Hope he has a wonderful birthday! they grow up so fast. enjoy today and have a great weekend:)
Julie

Anonymous said...

"DNA" That gave me a grin!
Happy bday to those dimples!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sweet Boy! May you have a day where mommy does everything you like.

I so love the last picture of him. I can almost hear him laugh. Hope y'all have a great day!!

-- Brandi

Anonymous said...

He is precious. Happy Happy Birthday to you little man!

Blanca

Heathahlee said...

Happy birthday, Little guy!

Sigh...I can hardly remember my 8 year old being that little...WAAAH! : )

Seriously, if I had known then how fast the time would go by, I would have cherished each moment that much more.

Lauren and Justin said...

happy birthday, cutie pie!

Julie said...

Happy birthday to your cutie!

I wanted you to know that my friend Kristen and i have been spray painting all of Hungary and doing lots of fun rehab projects because of you, thanks!!!

Georgia Girl said...

Happy Birthday to a cutie! Wishing many more to come and how fast they do come! Enjoy these years Kimba because they grow up way to fast!

Tausha said...

i think that he must be a genius-I know that my children never accidentaly spelled DNA~
He is cute, looks like he makes you run around a lot though. Am I right?
Too cute

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Happy birthday!! Oh wow, my daughter just turned two and it was really hard...I felt like I was saying goodbye to "babyhood." I hope you handle it better than I! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Carrie

Wendy said...

They grow up so fast! Happy 2nd to your little man!

Anonymous said...

aaah, he is such a beautiful combination of you and your hubby. He is too precious!! Enjoy the second year and kiss those edible cheeks 100x!!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday little dude. ;-)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Happy birthday to him, happy bday to him.....:)

Sarah Mae said...

YAY!!! Happy birthday!!! Kimba, I can't wait until we can meet someday - our boys can play together! :)

nikkicrumpet said...

What a precious angel. He's gonna be a heartbreaker!! That smile could light up a room. Happy Birthday Big guy!

Beth at Aunties said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
duchess said...

Happy Happy Birthday Little One!!

He's a cutie.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

oh, he is so adorable!!! having a baby boy was one of the most life-changing experiences of my life! i never thought i could fall head over heels with a little boy, after having two girls! but, there is something about those little guys that make a momma's heart melt!

xo

happy birthday to him!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimba

too cute! he is gorgeous

sigh a wonderful age, enjoy!

sarah

Hideaway Girl said...

DNA...that is awesome! Love the dimples. Enjoy him - two is one of my all time favorite ages!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Ooh my goodness!! I pulled up your site while over at my friend's house today. Told her, "you have to see this site!" To our delight, your little angel boy popped up. You should have heard us ooing and awing, THEN...the next photo with his two little feet sticking out! We just lost it. How cute was that! You must scrapbook that one someday.
Anyway, I am honored that you dropped by my site and gave your approval. What a compliment. Thank you Kimba.

Mary Lou@ the house of whimsy : )

Anonymous said...

Awww....he is a cutie!!!! Happy Birthday to him!!!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boy. I have a birthday girl today myself. I'm weepy!

Twice as Nice said...

He is darling! Two is such a fun age. They do grow up in a blink of an eye. Happy Birthday to a cutie patootie.

Lana said...

What a beautiful boy!

Emily said...

Happy birthday to your cutie!!

Emily @ Remodelingthislife

Merrie said...

Aw, happy birthday to him! He IS adorable!