06 July 2008

Sunday Morning



Psalm 30: 11-12
You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.

5 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

{oc cottage} said...

Amen to that and a restful Sunday to you!

M ^..^

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Kimba! Love the scripture and I'm dancing for joy - well jumping up and down anyway! We are so blessed, aren't we?
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lacey in the Sky said...

Thank you for your kind words Kimba. I know I am not alone, and I keep talking to God about that today. It's sometimes hard to remember that when all I feel is ALONE, you know? Your post actually helped me to remember to pray about it. I'm just not doing very well right now... awful actually. I am hoping the days become easier.. and I'm sure they will. It's just hard to see through all the pain and sadness. Thanks to you again :*)

Free Art Printables said...

HI Kinmba! That's a great quote;it's so the truth! I've given you an award! Have a great Sunday! Jen R

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Kimba ~
I just found your blog and I love love your post today ~ Thank you for the reminder of how much our God loves us !!
xoxo,
Lori