01 July 2008

Featured! Featured! Featured!



I'm so excited that I could just spit. Well, maybe not spit. That would be rude. Maybe I'll giggle and dance!

I just found out that I'm being featured on Today's Creative Blog today! You have to go over and check it out!

And keep reading below for my post today about a little summer decorating!

36 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Kristen, pajama mama said...

congratulations...i found your blog yesterday and have read as much as I could...then sent it to a friend...love all your ideas!

Joy said...

Please don't spit on me.... hehe... I found your blog from her... love your blog... love all you share.

Joy

JoAnne said...

woo-hoo!! Kim knows talent when she sees it. Congratulations.

Feed the moose said...

I just subscribed to your blog because of your feature! I can't wait to learn more.

Unknown said...

You are so funny, so much so that I left you an award! You just uplift me all the time! Please visit so you can claim it!

Amy said...

Hello! Great blog! I 'saw' you over at Todays Creative Blog and then again today thru Sidney's blog, so I had to say Hi!

Have a great day!

Bohemian chic said...

Your site is oh so inspiring. Glad to have found you.

Unknown said...

Yeah...you really deserve to be noticed!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations, you deserve it, you're such a sweetie, and so talented.

Heather said...

OH MY STARS, Kimba!!!!! You're going to be so famous!!!

I'm tickled pink for you.

Unknown said...

Congrats you deserve it! Your post yesterday was very beachy I loved it.

Caroline said...

I just came across your blog today, really great. Congrats on your award!

Catherine Holman said...

Congratulations! You're blog is lovely and it's well deserved!
Catherine

Infarrantly Creative said...

Congratulations on being featured. It is quite an honor. I am obsessed with spray painting also. Check out the desk I did on my blog. Fun fun!

Caren said...

Congratulations! You deserve it! Enjoy. I'll be sure to check it out.

Free Art Printables said...

Oh congrats! You so deserve it! Jen R

Darlene said...

How awesome to be featured on Todays Creative Blog and when I saw all your fabulous projects you deserve it. I have just recently discovered you and I love your blog. Can't wait to see more.

angela | the painted house said...

Well deserved!

meg duerksen said...

woo-hoo!!!
good for you!
i am so excited for you...don't spit on me. :)

you are such a sweetheart and it's obvious to everyone who comes by here.

i love your love for spray paint.

montacoo said...

Okay...LOL.. the Spit thing got me...Sounds like something I would say.."I'm so mad I could spit"..anyways I've enjoyed reading your blog.. Monta

Liz said...

I am so glad you were featured today. I love your blog and can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kimba! I knew I wasn't the only one that thought your blog is great. Thanks for sharing.

Gretchen

Anonymous said...

You go little momma... Im so proud of you.. Ok I gotta go so I can check it out! Smilesss... Susie H~

Marie said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm just surprised you haven't been featured before now!

I guess this means you are going to onslaught with visitors today... and here I was hoping to get free painting advice from you over on my blog! lol

Julie said...

that is so fun... congrats. You are super fun and I love watching you at work. Enjoy and have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Well deserved.

Blanca

Amber said...

I just discovered your blog through Today's Creative Blog (and apparently, I might be one of the last to know! ;)) Congratulations on being featured. So exciting! I love all of your refinished furniture! I will definitely be back to visit...often!

aimee said...

So cool!!!! Congrats!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! Although I'm not surprised in the least bit!

Tam said...

Congrats....I totally checked you out over there and it was so very very awesome!!!!!!

Melissa Lester said...

Congratulations on the feature! Beautiful blog! Yea for you!

Jennifer P. said...

I can't believe I missed your feature day! SOOO happy for you! Being featured on TCB totally changed my whole "blogging career"! You so deserved it--I don't think I've ever "met" anyone as creative with a can of paint as you!

Hope you thoroughly enjoyed being queen for a day ;)!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are one brilliant girl! Great ideas!

Joy

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Congrats on this feature, Kimba! I was so excited when I was chosen last year as a feature blog too.

Rhoda

Heather said...

Congratulations Kimba!!!
-Heather :)

Anonymous said...

congrats to you! I found you thru Kim's post about you and I can't wait to read all your past posts.