11 June 2008

That's it! I'm Done Blogging!

I've peaked! It can't possibly get any better than yesterday! I think I'll just pull a George Costanza and "leave 'em wanting more."

OK. Not really. In fact you all have fed my addiction so thoroughly that my mind is whirling with things I can tell you about. Then you'll all come back and give me more, more, more blog love!

This is how you all made me feel all day! By the time I went to bed, I was exhausted from all the excitement.

Meez 3D avatar avatars games



Being featured on SITS was such a charge! I was completely blown away that over 600 of you wonderful ladies visited me and left me such amazing comments. I could barely function all day! I kept waiting to see who would visit me next! You all said such nice things I nearly peed my pants! Seriously.

At 11:45pm, long after I should have been in bed, I was marveling at the fact that there were still gals coming to visit. Go to sleep people! Then it occured to me that the entire world doesn't operate on Eastern Standard Time.

Man! One day of blogging love and the entire world is about me! I'm sure to be unbearable for the next few days. My hubby is pretty sure that my head is much larger than it used to be. I may need to stay inside for a few days to recover.

I was so giddy reading all of your comments that I forgot to prepare something to post today. I'll have something new for you this afternoon or tomorrow.

Thank you all so much for making my day! Come back soon!



Oh! One more thing...If you need a little help and inspiration getting your house cleaned and in order, stop by to see the girls at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee. They are doing a series called "31 Days to Clean. Today is only Day 2 so there's plenty of time to catch up.


33 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Marie said...

You were featured on SITS?? Congratulations! I forgot to read over there yesterday so I had no idea! I never submitted my "best blog entries"...

Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo - congratulations. Just think of all the exercise you will get from doing the happy dance. (Over from SITS)

Timalee said...

That happy dance it to funny, glad you had such a happy day!

Sarah Mae said...

Hey, thanks for the plug! And congrats on being featured with SITS - I sooooooo... want to be! :)

Angie's Spot said...

Woo hoo Kimba! Glad you were feeling the blog love yesterday. That's an awesome # of visitors and aren't comments great! Enjoy the spillover of joy into today and I'll check back later to see what more blog brilliance you've left for us. :-)

Deanna said...

I'll be checking every day! I'm hooked on your blog thanks to SITS!

Caren said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed your moment in the sun. I'm sure you'll have many people return to read your fantastic blog and see your great rehab and decorating ideas. I know I keep coming back!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great dance moves too.

Blanca

Unknown said...

I think you deserve all the attention...I'm so glad to be a part of SITS and to find some wonderful people out there...just like you!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! One day my day will come... smiles, Susie H

Janell said...

Hey girl, I was one of your late night visitors last night. I'm new to the blogging world and just came across your blog through Like a warm cup of coffee. I truly enjoyed reading your blogs...I read about a dozen last night. You had me laughing and truly enjoying every word. I'm looking forward to reading more as well as learning how this blogging thing works LOL =)

Janell

scargosun said...

He he he! Love the dancing gal! So glad you had such a great experience! I'll get those pics to you ASAP! Thanks for offering your help!

Chris said...

Congratulations Kimba! When I saw you're name, I literally said, "I know her!". I felt so cool knowing someone so famous! You deserve 600 visits, and I hope they keep coming!

Tiffany said...

Honey, you deserve all the kind words you got.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Kimba, I know I've been by before but just took a look at all your cute projects. Love those things you've painted & changed the fabrics. I know you've been to see me before, but wanted to say hello & congrats on getting your feature. I'm going to try to get on there too! Sounds fun.

I love your kiddie pool!

Rhoda

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Awww, cute happy dance!!

~ Sarah

Merrie said...

Glad you enjoyed the many views and comments. I enjoy your blog and have added it to my blogroll! Looking forward to future posts. :) And love the happy dance -- lol!

Tiffany said...

Great job yesterday! Your new button looks great. You are SAUCY!

Amanda Jo said...

Congrats on being featured on SITS!!!!

By the way, I have step by step directions on how to use a propane tank as a waterslide. :)
You just have to promise not to think I'm too weird. This was back in the 80s.

Debbie said...

Kimba, I am so glad you had so much fun yesterday. Now everybody has discovered what a gem you are!

Heathahlee said...

Tsk...there'll be no living with you now...just kidding! SO glad for you! Now calm down and get back to inspiring me! 'Cause it's all about me, remember? ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's quite the happy dance!

Hope the visits keep coming!

Unknown said...

Yay! Contgrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kimba, I was so mad at you last night as I was painting an old coffee table in my garage at 11:00PM!!! I should have been in bed...but NOOOOO....I read your blog and looked at your furniture rehabs and got all inspired to get off my lazy butt!!!

But in all seriousness (actually, I was being serious above as well)..I really did enjoy reading your blog yesterday and will definately be back!!! (You know...like today....I came back!) :)

Amy Jo said...

That dancing lady on your post is making me laugh. I've never heard of SITS, but I just glanced over there and it looks great! I'm happy you were featured over there and 600 amazing comments? wow! What a thrill! This bloggy world is amazing...

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'm in love with your blog. I love all of your ideas...AND your talent!

Gina said...

woohoo!! woohoo!!
But don't stop blogging!!!

Jessica said...

Wow! What an awesome blogging day you had yesterday. Please, please don't stop blogging!!!! I am really enjoying your blog!

Nancy Hood said...

Congrats! I enjoy your home decor tips and hints!!

Anonymous said...

Kim, you rock! And you have inspired my wife to begin crafty things around the house. Thank you for sharing your life with us.

Claremont First Ward said...

WOW......it's amazing how much traffic SITS is generating for the featured blogger.....I'm really glad to have found you!

Heather said...

Congratulations Kimba! How very exciting indeed! Uh- don't you dare quit blogging! I would miss you and your hillbilly swimming pool!
I love the plates, the gossip bench and the post on making friends. I felt like I was reading my thoughts!
I enjoy your blog so much!
Have a great weekend!!
-Heather :)

KatBouska said...

And did you spend all day the next day wondering if they'd love you so much they'd all come back and you'd have 600 visitors for the rest of your life!?! Cause I did. I want to be featured again and again and again...