29 June 2008

Sunday Morning


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Phillipians 4:6-7

9 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Sally said...

thank you for this verse!

Jill said...

Have a wonderful time picking strawberries. When I was little, my Grandpa would feed them to me, dipped in sugar!

~Jill

Heather said...

Good Sunday afternoon! This is one of my all-time favorite verses! What a beautiful picture to go along with it!
Thank you for the painting tips too! I really appreciate it!
Have a great day!
-Heather :)

Nancy Hood said...

We all need to be reminded :) ~Nancy H.

Gretchen said...

I SO needed this today. Thank you.

The Farmer Files said...

oooh did you take this picture? Where? love it!

Bohemian chic said...

I say that verse over and over again. It is one I need to be reminded of. Thank you.

{oc cottage} said...

WOW! I need that verse right now...THX!

M ^..^

celesteb said...

Just found you through Today's Creative Blog. Love love love that verse!!