06 November 2009

DIY Day Recap and a Winner!


10 Minute Curtains @ Funky Junk Interiors (I NEVER would have thought to use hangers to hang my curtains. She's a genius!)

Farmhouse master bath @ Continental Calliope (Oh my goodness! What a beautiful bathroom!)

DIY Heather Chadduck Hanging Light @ For the Love of Older Homes (Heather is one of my favorite real designers and I have been in love with this lamp.)

Dining Room Reveal @ Cottage Instincts (If you think you can't makeover a dated, wallpapered mess of a room, think again. And check out this makeover.)

Burlap Dollar Store Wall Grouping @ Tatertots and Jello (I love that she used her kids initials in these!)


Book page wreath tutorial @ Living with Lindsay (WOW! Thrifty and beautiful!)

Craiglist Hutch Makeover @ Invited Inn (The green color she used is perfect!)

Revamped Dresser @ Centsational Girl (She did this for her brother's bachelor pad. It's perfect!)

Thanksgiving Countdown Thankful Jar @ Somewhat Simple (What a great idea to help us be purposefully thankful this month.)

~~~~~~~~~~

The winner of the $50 gift certificate from Molly Caroline Designs is Sherry from Creations from My Heart. Congratulations, Sherry! Shoot me an email and we'll get you set up.

A million thank-yous to Molly Caroline Designs for sponsoring DIY Day this week! Be sure to swing by her shop for tons of personalized goodies.


19 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Kimba! I just love your DIY day - it is so inspiring and awesome! I loved seeing all of those projects!

Have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO
Jen

The Chatty Housewife said...

Awesome links! A couple of the links are wrong, the curtains and the hanging light. Just thought I would let you know. :)

Funky Junk Interiors said...

WOW! I made the picture! :)

The link for the curtains is at

http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/2009/11/funky-creation-alert-10-minute-dreamy.html

Thanks Kimba! Love me some DIY too!

Funky Junk Donna

Lynn Kellan said...

WOW! These girls are so creative! Totally love the curtain idea...

cindy said...

Thanks for the mention Kimba! I'm still working thru the list..there is some awesome posts this week :)

Suzann said...

Oh Hello! I've got my coffee in hand and I'm off to visit and dream and admire. Thanks!
Happy Friday.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I think it's great that you do these DIY Day Recaps. I'm off to check out the links. Have a great weekend, Kimba! :-)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Thanks Kimba! You are so sweet!!!

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Wow! Thanks for including me, Kimba!

deborah said...

We woke up this morning to this huge surge in visits to our blog...a little investigating & we discovered your wonderful mention of our bathroom renovation. We are so thrilled! Thanks ever so much Kimba, we are certainly big fans of yours.. we have been lurking forever. We truly appreciate your DIY day. Thanks for all your hard work! Deborah & Hubs

Ashlee said...

What a great roundup! Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Another great set of posts, as usual. I'm still hyperventilating over the book wreath. That was so very cool.

BlueCastle said...

I especially love that hanger-curtain and the burlap hanging lamp. Awesome projects!

Dena Pickle said...

I've had you on myside bar for a month and have been linking to your DIY day but i never signed up to follow you! ooops. But it is official now-I'm a follower!

Dena

Dena Pickle said...

I've had you on myside bar for a month and have been linking to your DIY day but i never signed up to follow you! ooops. But it is official now-I'm a follower!

Dena

Tammy said...

Thanks Kimba for giving my light some recognition. I love it but it is nice to hear others think I did a good job also.
I follow you and love all that you do.
thanks, tammy

Six divided by two..... said...

Awesome links!! I love the book page wreath

Unknown said...

Lots of great stuff! Just love that book page wreath - very cool!

Invited In said...

Thank you so much Kimba for mentioning my little blog!! Your blog was one of the first blogs I was hooked on so to have mine mentioned on your DIY day was so awesome!! Thank you, Thank you!!
Love the curtain on a hanger idea...so clever!
Blessings to you:)
Melissa