26 July 2009

Sunday Morning



The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.

Lamentations 3:22-23

photo credit: shoebappa

13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Kathy C. said...

Thank you. I so needed to hear that today.

Debbie Petras said...

What a wonderful verse to read this morning. I love every visit to your blog. The design is so soothing to me; peaceful. Have a wonderful Sunday!

flax and spindle said...

His mercies begin afresh and endure!!

lovely photo
Have a great day...

xx
Darlene

Rachel Lundy said...

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and his mercy.

Suzann said...

Beautiful verse - amazing photograph.
Have a blessed Sunday.

One Shabby Old House said...

New every morning....camping on that thought today.
Hugs
Becky

Anonymous said...

Amen Kimba!

grannyann said...

Loved the verse and the picture.

Heidi said...

I love this verse - it has become one of my life verses for the last 10 years or so. I have it pasted on my bathroom mirror so I can be reminded of His faithfulness EVERY morning - and I need that reminder all I can get. ;)

that photo is a great find - I'll have to comment on the photgs photo stream!
~heidi
-ps - thank for being my first and one and only twitter follower - you're SO 'tweet'

Richella Parham said...

Oh my. This is a breathtaking photo to go with a breathtaking verse. How can we stand having a God who is so wonderful? I don't think we can. I think we must fall on our faces and adore Him.

Thank you for another wonderful Sunday meditation.

Anonymous said...

This is a verse I needed today....we are mourning the loss of a 7 year old boy from our church/school just this week. It was SO hard to break this news to my children but this verse gives me new hope - the faithful love of the Lord never ends. We need to cling to that during this difficult time. Thank you.

Enchantresses Three said...

I copied and linked you today! Thanks for all the inspiration!
Hugs,
Sariah
http://enchantresses3.blogspot.com/2009/07/giant-pair-of-silverware.html

I am Mom said...

New EVERY morning! My heart's prayer of thankfullness each and every day