18 July 2009

Linky Love

A squeal-worthy hutch makeover ~ Life in the Fun Lane

Painting bedroom floors white ~ Like Merchant Ships

The key to my art ~ Open Hand Living

Beautiful centerpiece idea (Here's how she made the tissue paper flowers) ~ Zakka Life

If this family room makeover with a board and batten wall treatment doesn't inspire me to get moving on my own room, nothing will. ~ My Life as a Princess (She also wrote a GREAT tutorial here.)

My friend, The Pretty Organizer, is hosting a a wonderful giveaway from Celebrating Home. Check it out!

And don't forget to enter win a $40 gift certificate from Monkey See Boutique right here on ASPTL!

16 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Runner Mom said...

Hey, Kimba! These are all such cute ideas!! Thanks for these linkies this morning! Have a great day, chickadee!
Hugs!
Susan

Caroline said...

Those were some of my favorites as well Kimba. Very creative ladies out there in blogland!

Julie said...

I'm absolutely DROOLING over that first one! The flowers are darling too.

WhisperWood Cottage said...

That hutch is definitely squeal-worthy! Love it!

Amy

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

These are links to be excited about. :) I love the white floors, and I can't wait to read about the board batten treatment!! :)

Decor mamma said...

That was my first time to linky love...and love it!! Great ideas. Totally need to frame a key now! How easy is that?

Nardeeisms said...

Beautiful. You can really feel the **HEART** radiate in all of the pictures. True warmth cannot be faked. This is the real deal.

~Nards~

{oc cottage} said...

As always, thx for the fun reads!!!

m ^..^

Betsy said...

That living room makeover is fantastic. Thanks for the link.

Julia said...

Oh Kimba! Thanks so much for featuring me in your linky love - it's the post I look forward to the most all week. It really caught me by surprise and made me smile. Thanks again.God Bless.

Jill GG said...

What would we do without blog-land? constant inspiration!

The Brown family said...

Thanks for the link to my living room today! I was totally suprised....I am ao glad that you like it. I can't wait to see your transformation!

Jennifer Juniper said...

After seeing photos of your living room, I'd loooove to see that board and batten wall in there. It looks meant to be.

Heather_hep@hotmail.com said...

I love the little monogrammed towel dresses! The cake topper letters are awful cute too! Pick me! Pick me!

Maddy said...

Your furniture looks wonderful..

Maddy said...

Your furniture looks wonderful..