10 July 2009

Linky Love

I love these decorative plates designed and made by Linds at That's So Cuegly! She has a great tutorial if you want to do them yourself.

If you have any sewing skills (I do not!), you're going to love this pleated pillow tutorial from Ducks in a Row. Who's gonna make me one?

Check out this beautiful school room makeover from Emma Calls Me Mama. Lots of you have asked about mixing different colored painted furniture in one room. This is a great example of mixing colors beautifully. She's got black, white and an aqua all working perfectly together.

Did you know that you can make your own root beer? Robinznest shows you how. This looks like so much fun!

I love what Olive Rue did with these vintage shutters! Just beautiful!

Check out this milk crate and flagstone table made by TamraGirl.

I love a good gossip bench makeover and this one from V and Co is the best!



20 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

~nanashouse~ said...

I'm completely addicted to your DIY Thursday post. I think I have clicked on each one (some twice). Thank you for doing this!

Unknown said...

How wonderful of you to share all of the blogs. I enjoy your posts. Blogging is all about sharing with others. I love that! Have a wonderful weekend.

Charla

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Oh - cute ideas!!

Jackie said...

Such great ideas!! I am all over that pillow!!

Madison said...

Wow all that stuff is sooo cute! You fing the best stuff to post about!!! Hope you have a great day!!

Love, Madison

Madison said...

Sorry I typed find wrong.

VintageSunshine said...

Such pretty projects! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that I saw your big silverware at one of my thrift shops today! I had to pass it up, because those faces were just too much for me. But it is cute for you (turned around that is). Just wanted to say hi, since I have been reading your blog for months now and never posted. Love it!

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

Great picks!

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

Such cute ideas, I'm especially loving that pleated pillow! :)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Kimba - 150 plus links...yea for you!! SO fun. There were so many great ones out there. :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

I had a blast checking out all the cool ideas! That milk crate flagstone table is finding a place in our condo in the mountains for sure!

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing all the great pictures.

Deborah said...

You always have the neatest things and ideas to show. Thanks.

adellasanto@yahoo.com said...

Hi Kimba! I need to buy a present and want to purchase another flower pin. When will your Etsy shop be open again?

Thanks. Adella

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I'm doing the happy dance because I just saw my pillow here! Thanks

Marie said...

Hello Kimba - this was such a fun event. So many amazing ideas. And thank you for sharing my school room project, that made my day!

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Anonymous said...

I love the pleated pillow!! I know what my next project is going to be...

Unknown said...

Always such cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimba. I've been out of town since Thursday. Now I'm home and I'm catching up on all my blog surfing and e-mails. Thanks for the shout out on my shutter. I love your blog and I really enjoyed the party. I will be back this week! Hope you are having a great week.