13 June 2009

Sunday Morning


For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

photo: nilsrinaldi via flickr

15 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Kathi said...

One of my favorite verses! Beautiful photo too!
Blessings, Kathi

Kelly said...

Missed church this morning. Thank you for the blessing.

Unknown said...

One of my favorites!

Nancy

Whitney Caroline Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney Caroline Designs said...

This is my favorite verse! I am so thankful it's true!

Teresa said...

I love coming here- such inspiration for heart, mind and soul.
Blessings

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

What a fabulous photo. This is one of my favorite, most comforting verses!

Lisa said...

Such a comforting scripture about the faithfulness of God! Thanks!

Heathahlee said...

I was just reading those verses this past week. What Hope we have!

Linda said...

Have a peaceful week.

Painter's Place said...

Luv this!

{oc cottage} said...

Nothing!

m ^..^

Cindy said...

Thanks for this.

msbits said...

This is one of my favorite verses! :)