03 May 2009

Sunday Morning

8 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

winnie said...

It´s beautifull, thank you for sharins it!

patty said...

what a way to start the morning! getting ready to post my post, but saw yours first.... it's beautiful! (i want to steal it!!)
have a blessed day!

Debbie Petras said...

I love the Brooklyn Tabernacle. Every time I go to NYC, I always go to their Sunday services. I also have several of their DVDs and CDs. This song is beautiful! Even if you're not in prison, you can be chained inside. I'm so glad that Jesus set me free. Thank you for posting this one; loved it!

mary beth said...

I to love the BTChoir and would love to hear them live. I was so bummed when I saw your post this morning and couldn't get any sound out of my computer!!! My time favorite Christian song is one that they do called "He is Faithful" and feel like the words are the story of my life! Hopefully I can sing with them when we all get to Heaven! thanks for sharing it with your readers.

Holly Campbell said...

I love Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir! Isn't their music amazing?

Heathahlee said...

OH MY GOSH, Kimba! I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face! A couple of reasons, really...first, that song brought back so many memories of when we used to sing Brooklyn Tab songs several years ago...I still remember my part on that song! Second, it took me a second but I recognized they were at the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola because just last night I read in my April Southern Living about the furniture sale and rodeo they have down there. By the prisoners, no less! It made me cry because knowing where they were brings new meaning to that song. "This is how it feels to be free...this is what it feels to know, I've been forgiven!" I love it! I'm gonna BEG our worship pastor to drag out some of the old Brooklyn Tab stuff! : )

Remodeling Guy said...

Thanks for having this video on your blog Kimba. I just watched/listened and what an uplifting addition to my day!

Tim

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn Tabernacle is awesome...if you're ever in NYC, you need to worship there. It's a great experience!!! The only time I ever waited in line to go to church! :-)