08 May 2009

Linky Love ~ The Friday Edition


Kendra from My Insanity is hosting a Mother's Day celebration where you can give an award to a blogging mama who has touched your life. Great idea!

An idea for encouraging a mom in your life: 4 Reluctant Entertainers

Great idea to "Anthropologize" your wardrobe: Seeking Glitter and Grace

Inspiration for building a pergola: Tater Tots and Jello

The BEST homemade bubble recipe: sparkle power

Amy and a friend made SIX (yes, 6!) ping pong ball wreaths: Mom Advice

It all started with the Barbies: chatting at the sky

DIY jute lampshade ~ another use for my jute rope!!!!! - Therapy by Decorating

Amazing fireplace transformation: It's Great to be Home

LOTS of before and after pictures of a fantastic house flip ~ Part 1 and Part 2: Restyled Home

~~~~~~~~~~

You can still enter my giveaway for a $50 gift card from Dayspring. The contest will be open until Monday.

~~~~~~~~~~


DEAL ALERT!!!! Do you want to get your hands on some hanging metal baskets with coconut liners like I showed you yesterday? Jessica from Paper Poppies emailed me to say that Aldi is going to have 14" hanging pots with the liner for $3.99 each. That's a killer deal! Here's a link so you can check your area. Thanks Jessica!

14 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Liz said...

Thanks so much for the link love!! You rock. :)

Tiffany said...

Awesome links, I can't wait to check them all out. Thanks for the Aldi info, too. That is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores! Did you see the Lacura face products review I did this week. That stuff is AWESOME! (and, it's cruelty free!)

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Great links! I linked to your jute vase today:-)

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Sarah Mae said...

Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend friend! :)

TidyMom said...

AWESOME on the baskets!! we have an Aldi's so I'm heading there this weekend!!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

~TidyMom

Ruth said...

I absolutely love your blog. It is so beautiful and filled with so many great ideas.

I was needing a bit of help. While blog hopping I ran across a blog where the blogger painted her kitchen counters to look like granite. I thought I found it through one of your links. What you happen to know who that is?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Ruth

Deidra said...

I *heart* ALDI! It's an hour from my house, but so worth the drive!

Vintagesquirrel said...

Kimba,
Thank you so very much for your "Linky Love." I've never had so much traffic at my blog as I've had today! It was an honor to be mentioned on your gorgeous blog. I hope we wll be able to chat more the next time we see each other IRL. (**You will always be special to me as you were the first person I met IRL that I'd previously only known in the blog world.)

XOXO-Michelle

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my Magnificent Motherhood Party! I finally have the post up! I won't be surprised if you are an award recipient!

Denise Vakili Fine Art said...

These are great! Love you Linky Love days! Thanks..

Free Art Printables said...

Great linky love! Happy mother's day Kimba! jen

Terry said...

Dear Sweet kimba
happy Mother's Day to you !
May your day overflow with countless blessings .
May you have many moments that leave you with a life time of inspirational memories .
Thank you for the time you put into your wonderful blog.
amazing links !!!!!!

Elle Jay Bee said...

Thank you so much for the nod! It is an honour to be mentioned on your beautiful blog. I love that you share all the fun things you come across on all of the wonderful blogs out there. Thanks for doing the leg work!!

Cheers,
Linda
xo

momof3girls said...

Just wanted to let you know - that facebook has a new application called "Networked blogs" I signed your blog into their directory of blogs and signed up on their site as a follower of your blog - I thought you would be interested in knowing this - hope you had a good mother's day weekend!