14 December 2008

Sunday Morning




Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:1-2

13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Beautiful post and scripture today.

Naz said...

Thank you for the lovely scripture today.

Erika said...

This is one of my very favorites!!

K and/or K said...

This is a great verse, thanks!

Amanda said...

AMEN!! that is a great verse-something I needed to read. Thanks

Elizabeth said...

I love that scripture! :) Stop by my blog; there is a surprise for you there... :)

Vindiciti said...

I like that scripture, and the photo is beautiful as well.

Anonymous said...

I love this verse. Thank you.

kari and kijsa said...

Happy, blessed Sunday! Thanks for the inspiration!

smiles, kari & kijsa

j said...

Amen!

Amy said...

Beautiful! Love that picture too :)

Suzann said...

I may be reading this late, but the sentiment is perfect for me right now. Thank you.

shelbi said...

This has one of my favorite verses for so long now :) thank you for sharing.

hugs
shelbi