02 November 2008

Sunday Morning




For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.


Psalm 27:5

11 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

The Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endureth to all generations. Thank you, Kimba, for sharing that truth with us today.

Happy Sunday!

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

"Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee..."
Thank you!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I have always loved this scripture. We did a whole study on the Tabernacle at my church about a year ago and it made me really realize the true love that God has for us! Just beautiful!

Erica Shurter said...

Praise God!!!! :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Love the picture! Great Sunday morning post!
-sandy toes

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Yes, and what a peace that gives me!!

Blessings,

Sher

Bo said...

It is a good time to remember that scripture with all the political hoopla happening. Thanks, ;-) Bo

Virginia said...

Thank you for sharing this scripture with us.

Have a Bless Sunday,
Virginia

Janell said...

This was a perfect verse for today! Praise the Lord! =]

Runner Mom said...

Amen! Many blessings,
Susan

~nanashouse~ said...

Thank you. I just love the idea of entering an actual tabernacle to worship. I grew up Catholic and just loved the holiness of the Mass. I belong to a Bible Fellowship now and sometimes miss that reverant, awe inspiring worship. My problem I guess :-(