02 August 2009

Sunday Morning



For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;

as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

Psalm 103: 11-12

13 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Suzann said...

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful video...

Erin said...

Love that song - thanks for the beautiful reminder of God's grace and love this Sunday morning!

{oc cottage} said...

I love Casting Crowns! And how free would we be if we could truly grasp & believe that verse...well, I guess I should just speak for myself. But I think I might not be the only one who finds the distance between her heart & her head to be a million miles sometimes.

m

nanaSewn said...

Could you explain how to get the youtube videos embedded on a blog/site?

Unknown said...

Love the song! Thanks!

Debbie Petras said...

What a wonderful reminder for me. Thank you Kimba for these Sunday morning posts. You spread the love of Jesus with others as you share Scripture and song. Thank you and have a wonderful week.

Christi said...

that's such a powerful video ... the song is powerful but with the video, wow.

Heathahlee said...

This song never ceases to remind me of how precious the grace of God is. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love this song... tales from an OC cottage - I can SO relate!

Pam said...

I have always loved this song. Actually, I love everything Casting Crowns sings. The words to their songs always hit home with me. Thanks for sharing.

Jen S. said...

I'm going to see Casting Crowns next month! :)

Nicole A. said...

One of my favorite songs! I love casting crowns!