Welcome to DIY Day on ASPTL, a weekly party (at least for the summer) where we can share our newest DIY projects. I'm really flexible about what constitutes a DIY project.
A furniture makeover, an outdoor project, an indoor project, some new artwork...heck, even a great recipe could qualify as DIY, right? Basically, any project that you've been working on. I want to see it! And so do my readers. We love projects!!!
Before we get to linkin', you may have missed my excitement over SUPER CHEAP FABRIC, since I posted at 9:30pm on Wednesday. If you want to know how to get gorgeous Dupioni Silk Fabric for as low as $4.12/yard, click here. This fabric is perfect for window mistreatments and tons of other uses.
Now back to DIY Day! If you have something to share, then just add your link below. (BTW - I'm totally crushing on the new-guy-in-town, MckLinky!) Just be sure to:
- Add a permalink to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- Include a short description of your DIY project in parenthasis after the name of your blog. For example, The Orange Nest (knitting beach towels).
- Link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.
- Visit, visit, visit and comment, comment, comment!
- Double-check to make sure your link works and goes to the right page so it doesn’t get deleted! If you come back and see your link is gone, re-read these rules and try again. No worries!
(Thanks to Julia from Hooked on Houses for letting me snag her guidelines.)
Now let's see those projects!!!
We're ready to go again! If you're link was entered into MckLinky originally or my comments section after the crash, it's been transferred over to Mr. Linky and should be here now. If you don't see your link, enter it!
In the meantime, you can read my post from 9:30pm last night...Cheap Fabric Alert! You can get beautiful Dupioni Silk Fabric for as low as $4.12/yard! YOWZA!