05 April 2009

Sunday Morning

chair pond
photo: Biggles1067

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
(Matthew 11:28-31)

9 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Debbie Petras said...

How perfect! I was just reading Hebrews in my quiet time and about entering the Sabbath rest. And now I read your blog; how perfect is that? I love this verse and your picture is inviting.

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Kimba, rest sounds good. I love this scripture...very peaceful and much needed in my hectic but wonderful life. HOpe you have a lovely day! I'm baking cupcakes! For church and Sunday school. come take a look if you get a free moment!
Blessings,
Debbie

Joanna said...

What a beautiful verse.

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

That's definitely the right path to be on. Have a blessed Sunday.

Heidi said...

So lovely, thank you!

Unknown said...

perfect!

jessiev said...

The truth. I do need rest. May I find it through your beautiful scripture of the day.

Runner Mom said...

Simply lovely! I love that scripture! I am so excited about Holy week.

Hugs,
Susan

Connie said...

I've sent you an email for help with prayers for my son. This will explain it. Go to 4/5 post and see what I'm talking about. Thanks
Connie

http://connie-livingbeautifully.blogspot.com