10 April 2009

Lots of Linky Love



Beautiful chair makeover: the painted house

Reverse sign painting tutorial: Living Locurto

Hallway makeover: The Devine Home

Before/After chair makeover: maya*made

Make an alien abduction lamp: Dollar Store Crafts

Custom bathtub storage container: Living with Lindsay

Perspective on guns in the potty: Mrs. Fussypants

Fun with chicken wire: A Bit of Fluff

Chicken wire cloche: ~the Bunnies' Bungalow~

Mod Podge your pressed leaves: Make and Takes

Wisdom from a ten year old: Rocks in My Dryer

On another note, you guys are awesome! I have been so touched by all of the wonderful comments that you left on yesterday's post on Getting to Know You. It's so nice to "meet" those of you who have never commented before and to learn more about those of you who have.

There were so many comments about being lonely. Sometimes, I'm right there with you. But I want you to know that each and every one of you is a valuable person. You have something to offer the world. Keep reaching out to the real, live people around you. It's worth it.

21 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

I can't wait to check out all of these links. I love Angela at the Painted House.

Have a great Easter!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Thanks for the Linky Love! Have a Happy Easter:-)

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Love the hallway makeover!
~Michelle

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I can't believe you keep pointing me to new blogs that I haven't seen before. Please stop...can't keep up with the ones I love..lol. :)

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Thanks for linking to my Alien Abduction Lamp!! :)

Decor To Adore said...

This post validates my blog reading. :) You learn so many new and wonderfully creative things.

Nikki said...

So very cool!

Heathahlee said...

These ideas are so great! I wish I had read the one about Mod-Podging the leaves in the fall when I had leaves up to my ears!

And the alien lamp was too, too cute!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Thanks for featuring me! Happy Easter!

Quoizel said...

I love that blue chair. I would have never dared to be that bold. But I love the look of it.

Alli Worthington said...

I am in awesome company! Thanks babe.

Debra from Bungalow said...

Thanks for including my wire cloche. I'm glad you liked it!
Now I can't wait to check out the others.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So many wonderful links. I can't wait to check them all out. I hope you and our family have a very Blessed and Happy Easter. Hugs, Marty

Kitty Scraps said...

OMGosh Kimba! Imagine my surprise to check out your blog today and see my blog on your list..woo woo! I can't believe it *smiles* Thanks for the shout out!

Free Art Printables said...

Great projects! thanks for sharing! Jen

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks for the links Kimba! That chair rocks!!!

Have a wonderful Easter!

XOXO
Jen

KayEllen said...

Happy Easter!

Have a blessed weekend :)

kayellen

Diana@TheDevineHome said...

Thanks for the link to my hallway makeover! Happy Easter.

jessiev said...

Thanks for all your thoughtful comments ...and the great links aren't bad either.
Have a Blessed Easter.

angela | the painted house said...

Hey, girl, just now saw the link--we stayed at the cottage for the first time this weekend...with no TV or Internet! (Totally thought of you and plugging out--felt good!)

Thank you for linking me up! Hope you all had a good Easter. :)

~CC Catherine said...

Thanks Kimba for sharing the links! I love the chair makeover! The before and after were stunning! ;) If you need a lighthearted lift today, join me at my place for a spot of tea with my co-hostess, Princess Mignon Abbie, my 10 lb Sheltie! ;) Happy Wednesday! ~CC Catherine from "Catherine de th`e Cups"