17 February 2009

It's an honor to be nominated



Awwwwwww, who am I kidding? I want to WIN! And frankly, right now I'm getting my tail-kicked!

I've been nominated in the 2008 Tip Junkie Awards for Best Home Decor Tip for my spray-painting plates tip.

So get on over there and VOTE! The voting box is in the left side bar.

There's lots of other categories where you can vote. The voting box for these is at the bottom of each post.

Best Tutorial
Best Craft
Best Gift Idea
Best Organizational Tip
Best Birthday Idea
Best Submitted Tip

Thanks Tip Junkie! You're the best!



post signature

36 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Shilo said...

Voted for you! :) Hope you have a great week!

trish said...

I'm running over to vote for you right now! :o) I am having my very first give a way today (well it started yesterday) if you would like to drop by. :o)
Sincerely` Tricia Anne

Darlene said...

I'll go vote for you now!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

One more vote from me....what better than spray painted plates??? Except for maybe a spray painted platter ;)

Sole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sole said...

I'm on my way to vote!

Anonymous said...

I voted!!! Good luck Sweetie!
Robin Rane'
All Things Heart and Home

Joanna said...

Hoping over to vote for you!

Pretty Organizer said...

As a Kimba Junkie, I'm heading over to vote so you'll tip the scales and win! Wow! Who knew being a spray painting fanatic could earn you a place in historoy! I have so much to aspire to! Way to go my uber cool bloggy friend.

Pretty Organizer

Sarah Mae said...

Oooh Kimba - I want you to win!!!

Kristen said...

You go, girl!

Elle Jay Bee said...

I'm heading over to vote for you, too!! I loved that tip!

Heathahlee said...

I voted for you! So, if you win, will you share your bounty with the one who inspired you? : )

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I loved that idea of spray-painting plates to match. I would never think to do something like that. Just voted for you and it looks like you have now taken the lead. Woo-hoo! :-)

punkinmama said...

Just voted and you're currently in the lead!

Pretty Organizer said...

Oh LOOK! Another comment!! Made you look! hee hee..

Love you!
Her Royal Dorkness,
Pretty Organizer

Anonymous said...

So glad you were featured, I voted for ya!
Your spray paint tips have totally changed my life, really. I am a spray paintin' fool now!

Kara
http://creationsbykara.blogspot.com/

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Ran over and got you another vote! good luck! such a great idea!!!

Our Complete Family said...

Heading over to vote for you Miss Crafty and smart! I did love that plate idea!!!
Happy terrific Tuesday! Les

Dana said...

I voted for you! And not just because I love you...yours was truly the best tip!

Hope you win...

Hugs, Dana

Ruth said...

I love your blog. I went over and voted for you.
Ruth

pcb said...

Just voted!

Kristen said...

Congratulations on the nomination. I'm headed over to vote!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Good luck Kimba! I will vote for you!

Jen

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I voted for you Kimba! Looks like your in the lead now!! :)

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

I'll vote for you! You deserve it!

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

I never had read that post...this while I'm out looking for the "right color" plates for my wall! Thanks and I voted for you now!

Michelle said...

I'm heading over to vote now...then tommorrow I'm going to Dollar Tree to find something to spray paint!

Sandy said...

just voted, friend!

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Congrats, Kimba! That's great! I'm heading over to vote!

Unknown said...

Kimba, you SO deserve to win. I'm off to vote!

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

O.K. you ARE a spray-painting fool! I didn't realize that you actually spray painted these plates! I have painted lots of things, LOTS of things I say, but would have never thought of spray painting good ol' plates. I voted and you are now in the lead, girlfriend!
Good Luck~
Misti

Melanie said...

I just voted for you. And not just because I love your blog - I honestly thought yours was the most creative and useful tip!

Nicol said...

I loved your tip on painting the plates. You tips are great especially for working on a budget. I am giving you an award, please spot by to get it.

Unknown said...

Voted for you!! :)

Melissa Lester said...

Hi Kimba, I noticed tonight that you are in the lead now. I had already voted for your plates, not even knowing that it was you. I just love plates on the wall and thought your idea was great. If you happen to stop by again, my daughter's Sweet Shoppe birthday party was nominated in the birthday category. Do you think these nominations justify buying a new fancy dress? ;)