25 January 2009

Sunday Morning


photo credit: jdl_deleon


Trust the Lord your God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.
Matthew 8:26

..."I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"
Mark 9:24

18 comments {Click here to leave a comment}:

Jenny@ L.O.T.s of Love said...

Amen! Have a blessed Sunday.

Unknown said...

God bless you today and everyday.

These Are The Days said...

Thanks Kimba, I always look forward to your Sunday posts. :)

Lulu said...

Love these verses. God bless you.

Magic Brush said...

Just finished a Beth Moore bible Study called "Believing God". Great post! Great blog! Thank you!

Betsy said...

We were talking about faith yesterday and your scriputres are so pertinent to our discussion. Thanks for this.

Joanna said...

I really love the Matthew 8:26 verse...Great one!

Cresta said...

If that post isn't confirmation of what God's been telling me about my current situation, I'll eat my hat! Thanks Kimba!

mommy4life said...

Thank you!!!

Runner Mom said...

I love these scriptures! Thank you so much!

Enjoy you day!

Love ya, Susan

Sally Pepper said...

Love your Sunday posts!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Amen!
-sandy toe

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimba~ I always look forward to your Sunday post. Come by my place and give me your opinion on my Goodwill deal.

Have an awesome week!
~Misti

Kerrie (andyANDmolly) said...

Hi Kimba, I am an avid fan of your blog and just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my favorites list. I hope you will call by and visit me at my very new blog: http://andymolly.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Kimba, Thanks for being bold and sharing your faith with us! I'm encouraged to see how God is using you and your blog!

-Sarah from Create Studio
www.createstudio.blogspot.com

kari and kijsa said...

Beautiful!
A Blessed Sunday to you!
kari & kijsa

Leslie Young said...

I'm new to blog-land, but I've been reading yours for a little while now and thought I'd pop in to say "hi" and let you know how much I enjoy it! I love the concept of "a soft place to land." I'm a recent empty nester (two in college, so they do come home on occasion!) but my landing pad is in transition. Much to ponder these days! Keep up the good work!

Smelling Coffee said...

Thank you so much for sharing these Scriptures. They are exactly what the Lord is wanting to get through my thick head!

Blessings to you!