03 January 2008

Advertise!


Thanks for your interest in advertising on A Soft Place to Land.

A Soft Place to Land was started in April of 2008. In that short amount of time, it has grown to over 200,000 page view a month and is in Technorati's Top 10,000. The blog is updated frequently - usually 4-5 times a week.

Why advertise here?

My readers are an ever-growing, loyal group of women who come here looking for inspiration for their home and family life. I frequently share home decorating projects and seek to connect with my readers through shared experiences at home and with our families.

My readers are active and involved with this blog. I work hard to earn their trust by being real and sharing ideas that I know they will love. A few quotes from a previous features.

"The phone calls and orders starting pouring in immediately on the day that our giveaway went up on A Soft Place to Land. Needless to say, I was thrilled!" Debbie - The Pink Pig

Advertising on A Soft Place to Land has been a great investment for my business. I have received increased traffic as well as sales that I attribute to my partnership with Kimba. Kimba also goes above and beyond to promote my business during my advertising time. She tweeted about my shop numerous times which wasn't a part of our original contract. A bonus of advertising on ASPTL is that I got to work with sweet Kimba...She is a joy to work with! Kelly ~ Purple Lemon Designs

"Due, quite possibly, singlehandedly to you pointing to the MomItForward site today (and of course your awesome article!), we have had the largest non-Girls Night Out day in terms of visits and pageloads!" Carissa R. - Mom It Forward


Advertising options

Premier Advertising Spots: Contact me for rates
~125x125 ad block
~Located in Kimba Recommends section - top right next to most recent article
~Links back to your URL
~60, 30 or 14 day run
~Want to do a giveaway? If it's something my readers would love, let's talk.

Thanks for considering a partnership with A Soft Place to Land. I'm looking forward to working with you.


photo credit: Thomas Hawk